It’s hard to believe that Conrad will be two months old in a few days. It feels like the time has flown by. It hasn’t helped that I’ve also been monumentally busy at work where we’ve hired two new people since around when he was born – that can keep you on your toes.
So, for all the family members following eagerly I can tell you a few things:
- He can now smile, coo and gurgle. We’ve also heard signs of a chuckle in there.
- He lifts his head and looks around, even on his tummy, though he’s still a bit wobbly – that means a banged nose now and then, followed by tears.
- He always warns of tears by giving a good few seconds of ‘sad face’ (see below for an example!) before the noise starts.
- Weight is now 5Kg or 25000 carats if he was a diamond.
- In old money that’s over 11lbs.
- No idea of precise length at the moment, but possibly over 60cm – he’s now wearing mostly 3-6mth old clothes, though because he’s quite slim he can look a little lost in them.
- He’s adorable.
- Yes he is!
I’ve no idea what my more techie followers think of all this baby stuff on here. I admit it, I’m a baby bore.
We’d also like to take a moment to thank all of you for the amazing torrent of good wishes, presents and comments. I feel quite humbled by it all really. You know who you are, and we’ll be thanking you individually as we try to catch up!